Re: Hairy Upslug experience

  • sdm485
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 22, 2008
      I think you should consider the revised method I put up at the wiki.

      It disables the onboard RAM and then stacks the new RAM on top and uses the chip
      selects. It does not require removing the existing RAM and is reversible if necessary. My
      256M slug was built that way and the conversion was much faster. This unit runs 24/7 for
      me and works great.