Re: [nslu2-linux] Building z1211 wireless drivers

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2008
      Ipkg is not available on Debian - it's the non-Debian equivalent of apt-get.
      The apt-get error message means that Debian does not have zd1211-firmware compiled for arm. Best to ask about that on the debian-arm mailing list (which is actually the best place for all Debian questions, since most of them are not specific to the nslu2).
      Dunno about how to compile from zd1211-source.
      -- Rod