Placed Reading (Copy) / Writing ext2/ext3 with Windows on FAQ at nslu2-linux.org

  • K. Carter Sr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      Fixed spelling in subject line and added links at the bottom.
      I put a short answer to the question; Whats an easy way to read
      (copy) and write to ext2/ext3 formatted drives with Microsoft
      Windows? on http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/FAQ..

      As soon as I figure out how to edit the HowTo Recipes section, I'll
      put more detailed instructions and what caveats to expect.

      In the meantime look at :

      K.C.