how to enable usbnet on slugOS system

  • guosong0913
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Hi
      Currently I am trying to connect a linux handheld device(imote2) to
      the nslu2. This device need the host to have a system with IP
      masquerading installed in the kernel and that the CDC Ethernet driver
      is working fine. Could anyone tell me how to do this under slugOS
      system? I have installed cdc_ether, cdc_subset, ip_masquerading and
      ip_table modules.
      The device is trying to connect nslu2 on usb0 however, in my case the
      nslu2 always report there is no interface of usb0

      Thank you!
      Best Regards,

      Song