HP PSC 2210 all-in-one

  • opuado
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi all

      Not sure if I already posted this or not as an answer to previous message:

      since I'm a newbie and it is the first time I post in here.

      According to the message above we need both hpijs and hplip or hpoj to
      setup CUPS with one of the all-in-one HP printers. I have found they
      both are already listed in the opt packages list:

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/stable/

      so I wonder if it should be possible to install them both and make it
      work properly or if I need anything else (apart from CUPS, of course).
      I also wonder if there is anybody who was already able to do so.

      Many thanks
      Oscar