NSLU2 keeps droping connection.

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Good Day/night everyone.

      I have a problem with my unit. It has the lasted version of Unslung
      and is set to get its IP via DHCP (192.168.2.* range).

      The problem I am having is that if I run the Nslu2 for more than 4-5
      hours I will loose all conection with the unit. when I check my router
      (the DHCP server) it shows the nslu2 to have no ip address.
      The only thing I can do to fix this is to press the power button let
      the unit shut down. Power it back up, then log into the unit (via
      192.168.1.77) and re-enter the setting to use DHCP (or IP 192.168.2.*)

      I am just wondering if anyone has have this problem and came up with a
      fix?

      Thank you,
      Edward.