Reboot after plug-in USB-Stick

  • carsten.erley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2008
      Hi,
      I try to move my OS (SlugOS/Be 4.8) on my USB-Stick. As soon as I've
      plugged in my USB-Stick into the running Linksys this is going down
      without any chance of comming up. I've to plug out my USB-Stick for
      reboot. Any ideas about this? Without USB-Stick my LINKSYS works fine,
      but I'm running out of memory for additional software (Samba, NFS etc.)
      Thanks
    • Jimmy C. Chau