Looking for Michael Anderson, CTO/Chief Scientist, The PTR Group

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      Does anyone know Michael Anderson, CTO/Chief Scientist, The PTR Group,
      who is giving a tutorial on hacking the NSLU2 at Linuxworld?

      If so, could you please ask him to contact me?

      -- Rod Whitby
      -- NSLU2-Linux Project Lead
    • Scott Ruckh
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2008
        This is what you said Rod Whitby
        > Does anyone know Michael Anderson, CTO/Chief Scientist, The PTR Group,
        > who is giving a tutorial on hacking the NSLU2 at Linuxworld?

        > If so, could you please ask him to contact me?
        >
        > -- Rod Whitby
        > -- NSLU2-Linux Project Lead

        Don't know him, but here is contact information:
        http://www.theptrgroup.com/genpage/company_management