Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Unslung & fuppes

  • Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008

      OK, I see, in my particular need it's different because the codecs are embedded into the High Definition H&B DNX-8620 divx video player attached to the network and to the 42" TV set.
      My only concern in this application is to benefit the fuppes UPnP from the slug to pump the videos from the NAS toward the video player which requires the UPnP protocol.
      The NAS DNS-323 has also the UPnP embedded but there is a fatal limitation, it shows only 30 files per directory and I've 400GB of videos stored! Too bad...
      So the idea is to use fuppes on the slug to replace a too large and noisy XP PC doing the job for the moment.

      pf