Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 as SFTP server

  • Marcel Nijenhof
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
      On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 21:46 +0200, Khalid Mountassir wrote:

      > I am new unix, I want to maitriser the commands(orders) awk, you can
      > say to me the road most raipde please

      Unfortunately i don't understand the real meaning of your question.

      Is your question only about the syntax of awk?

      In that case google will give some answers with:
      http://www.google.nl/search?q=introduction+awk

      One of the answers is:
      http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/Awk.html

      which seems a reasonable short introduction on awk.

      Anyway this has nothing to do with the current subject so please
      ask a more specific question in a separate threat.

      --
      Marcel Nijenhof
      Optware package developer