Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Trac install issue on mybook world following nslu2 guide

  • tony hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2008
      so i should use /opt/bin/svn import /shares/internal/PUBLIC/svn/svn-repo/personal/ file:/shares/internal/... -m "initial import Personal" sorry have not really dealt much with svn import

      On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 2:28 AM, Brian Zhou <b88zhou@...> wrote:

      file URL should be file:///shares/internal/...

      If I understand correctly, file:// is for specifying protocol, then
      "/shares/internal/..." is the path. In total, three slashes.

      The error message seems to correctly indicate that.

      Good luck,

      -Brian Zhou

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "tony hughes"