Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: CVS fails: wants librt

  • Dave Bixler
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 28, 2004
      Adding the librt from source and compiling is definitely the hardest option.  Just including it in the IPK from the crosstool's lib directory would be easier.

      Michael Pechner wrote:
      What does it take to do these two:
      1. Add librt as a package. Giving warning of the reason.

      2. Then add it to the cvs package.

      drbix65 <dbixler@...> wrote:

      Ok, I'm really not sure how to handle this case.  It seems that the
      cvs build is the only build that depends on librt.  Thus, either librt
      must be built from source or the librt from the crosstool directory
      needs to be included in the cvs IPK file.  Since I've been out of
      touch with things in the group now for about a month (due to work),
      I'm open to any suggestions on fixing this problem.  Should the file
      be copied or should librt be built from source?

      Mike Pechner (mikey@...)

      [ Moderator Note: All static information is slowly moving to the Wiki at http://www.nslu2-linux.org ]