Re: [nslu2-linux] slugos-4.8-beta question

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
      One important part of the learning curve is learning how to report problems in a way that allows other people to help you.
      Your post contained absolutely no information about the build host machine, OS type and release, etc, nor did it say what instructions you had followed so far to set up your build environment, nor did it include the full error message from bitbake, nor did it include the log file from the failing bitbake step.
      Without all of that information (and anything else that could possibly be relevant - more is better), no-one can start to help you.
      What I can tell you up front is that the autobuilder machine which is a 32 bit x86 Ubuntu 7.10 machine with host packages installed by 'make setup-host-ubuntu' automatically builds all the packages which are in the feeds.
      If you set up the same environment you will have the least problems.
      -- Rod