Cannot use LIBMCRYPT package

  • simionursache
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello,

      I have installed OpenWrt White Russian 0.9 on an ASUS WL 500g Premium
      with the following additional packages :

      # php5
      # php5-fastcgi
      # libmcrypt

      All the packages were installed from the WebIF2 interface.

      The php is running ok !

      Code:

      root@OpenWrt:~$ php -v
      PHP 5.0.5 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Feb 13 2007 12:46:28)
      Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
      Zend Engine v2.0.5, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies

      Even a "Hello, World" script is running. But when i try to tun a
      script like this :

      Code:

      <?php

      $key = "this is a secret key";
      $input = "Let us meet at 9 o'clock at the secret place.";

      $encrypted_data = mcrypt_ecb (MCRYPT_3DES, $key, $input, MCRYPT_ENCRYPT);

      echo $encrypted_data;

      ?>

      i get :
      Code:

      <b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function mcrypt_ecb() in

      i tried to find if a have the libmcrypt libraries:

      Code:

      root@OpenWrt:~$ find / -name *libmcrypt*
      /usr/lib/ipkg/info/libmcrypt.control
      /usr/lib/ipkg/info/libmcrypt.list
      /usr/lib/libmcrypt.so.4.4.7
      /usr/lib/libmcrypt.so.4
      /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/libmcrypt.control
      /jffs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/libmcrypt.list
      /jffs/usr/lib/libmcrypt.so.4.4.7
      /jffs/usr/lib/libmcrypt.so.4

      Seems ok. I even edited the php.ini file :

      Code:

      ; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
      extension_dir = "/jffs/usr/lib"

      but i get the same error.

      Any idea ? Can anyone please help me ?

      Thank you in advance !
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2008
        simionursache wrote:
        > I have installed OpenWrt White Russian 0.9 on an ASUS WL 500g Premium
        > Any idea ? Can anyone please help me ?

        Probably not on this NSLU2-Linux list.

        I would suggest the openwrt list instead (even if you were running it on
        an nslu2)