Re: Debian: starting from CF microdrive

  • dystopianrebel
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "nsluv2" <miednica@...> wrote:

      > On the second (newer also Sandisk) CF/USB reader I didn't found
      > trouble as above.
      >
      > Electrical malfunction, older type of CF/USB reader or so?

      I use SanDisk USB CF readers with my Slugs, all with Microdrives
      (CF-II). I also have a GE USB CF reader that reads CF-II. I've never
      seen the problem that you're reporting.

      What's the model of CF reader that you are using?
    • nsluv2
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2008
        This is SanDisk ImageMate CF
        Model # SDDR-91

        Rebooting works well.
        Power up is hanging and needs reconection.
        Sometimes system resets channel USB.

        Now I use SanDisk Extreme USB Reader
        Model # SDDRX3-2in1

        Its stable, twice as fast and more expensive :(