New wiki page: HowToUseTwoBusPoweredDevices

  • nigelspon
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:20 AM
      I have added a HowTo page briefly covering the small hardware mode
      that will let you do this, as it didn't seem to be mentioned anywhere
      else. It isn't linked into the main page yet, as I can't do that.

      I also have a photo showing where to jumper the board, but I'm not
      sure how to upload it....if I click on the link it asks for a password.

      Thanks for any assistance,
      Nigel
    • Klaus Ruebsam
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 12:49 AM
        Nigel,

        Thanks for the Info that seems to be found under
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTwoBusPoweredDevices .
        Unfortunately I can´t open the picture as it asks me for a password (wich I
        don´t have). Probably that is due to the fact, that the picture is still
        under the WIKI upload directory
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTwoBusPoweredDevices?action=upload&
        upname=NSLU2-FB12-jumper.jpg.

        Seems as if some admin needs to take further action.

        Best regards,

        Klaus

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 2:24 AM
          nigelspon wrote:
          > I have added a HowTo page briefly covering the small hardware mode
          > that will let you do this, as it didn't seem to be mentioned anywhere
          > else. It isn't linked into the main page yet, as I can't do that.
          >
          > I also have a photo showing where to jumper the board, but I'm not
          > sure how to upload it....if I click on the link it asks for a password.

          Send the photo to me and I will upload it for you.

          We don't allow end-user uploads of images, for spam reasons.