IomegaNas100D

  • bobtrouf
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Hello there,

      I've been actively playing with my Nas100D, and thanks to the nslu2-linux work I've been
      able to flash it with a custom firmware.

      The custom firmware calls a script (like the RamHckU2).

      I'm still having issues with the libc provided, which misses a lot of functions, and most of
      the time I'm getting relocation error at runtime.

      Thanks again to all the nslu2-linux contributors.

      Boris

      http://www.braaa.com/wiki/IomegaNas100D/IomegaNas100D => EsayHackFirmware