Optware: Haserl under SlugOS BE, 500 Internal Error

  • reuter.rudolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
      Hello,
      I tried under SlugOS BE from the wiki:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Haserl
      Haserl is a small program that uses shell or Lua script to create
      dynamic content with CGI scripts. ...

      The "index" test did work, but not the "cgi-bin" test.
      Output of w3m:

      500 Internal Error

      Something unexpected went wrong running a CGI program.
      âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

      mini_httpd/1.19 19dec2003

      I like to install "haserl" in order to try the "webif" interface from
      the OpenWRT distribution.

      Has someone an idea what is going wrong and how to fix it, please?
      Greetings, Rudi
    • reuter.rudolf
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        Hello,
        now it works:
        unfortunately the wiki page did not mention to give the cgi-bin File
        execute rights.
        Greetings, Rudi

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "reuter.rudolf" <reuterru@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I tried under SlugOS BE from the wiki:
        > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Haserl
        > Haserl is a small program that uses shell or Lua script to create
        > dynamic content with CGI scripts. ...
        >
        > The "index" test did work, but not the "cgi-bin" test.
        > Output of w3m:
        >
        > 500 Internal Error
        >
        > Something unexpected went wrong running a CGI program.

        âââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââââ

        > mini_httpd/1.19 19dec2003
        >
        > I like to install "haserl" in order to try the "webif" interface from
        > the OpenWRT distribution.
        >
        > Has someone an idea what is going wrong and how to fix it, please?
        > Greetings, Rudi

      • Brian Zhou
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
          Please update the wiki as you see fit.