Re: [nslu2-linux] Perl Libraries

  • Martin McGrath
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 1:23 AM
      Ian,

      you could also take a look at http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=128077

      Martin

      ian_jefferyes <nslu2@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I am trying to get a perl script to run but do not know how to install
      the additional libraries.

      The readme for the file states:
      - Perl 5.6+
      ftpsync.pl was initially developed on Perl 5.6.0-81 on SuSE Linux 7.2

      - File::Find, IO::Handle
      IMHO parts of the basic perl package.

      - Net::FTP
      Part of the libnet-perl package.

      - File::Listing
      Part of the libwww-perl package.

      Now, I am assuming that the standard perl package will be sufficient
      for the first two, but I am not sure about the next two.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Ian

      Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5 9:06 AM
        perl-libwww ipk has been in the feed.

        perl-libnet ipk should be in the feed now.

        Cheers,

        -Brian