Replacement of unslung disk

  • fmarkgraf
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      I want to replace the 'system' disk (the one to which I have unslung)
      by a larger one. It is connected as 'Disk1'. Can this be done without
      re-installing everything from scratch?

      Frank
    • nslu2@pion.xs4all.nl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        Hi Frank,

        > I want to replace the 'system' disk (the one to which I have unslung)
        > by a larger one. It is connected as 'Disk1'. Can this be done without
        > re-installing everything from scratch?

        Have a look at:
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/SwapDrivesOnUnslung

        I have added a seccond methode with a file copy as well there.

        --
        marceln