Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Slugosbe an active project?

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
      mgroff3 wrote:
      > Thank you for the response. I understand the nature of an opensource
      > community--its just that my question was so basic, I couldn't help
      > but imagine there was no on the other end when I received no response
      > after multiple days :)
      >
      > So, maybe I should try this again. All of the mirrors for the
      > packages under:
      > http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugosbe/native/3.10-beta/
      > return 404.
      >
      > Is this repository going to be unavailable going forward?

      I don't see how you could consider the project to be dead when looking
      at, for instance, http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/slugosbe/cross/,
      with latest update dates of 10 Feb for 3.10-beta and today for the
      unstable version.

      That being said, it does seem to be the case that the stable native
      feeds do seem to be broken. I'll ask our stable feeds manager to look
      into it.

      Note that the native feed is deprecated anyway - all of our packages
      normally come from the cross feed unless they absolutely can't be
      cross-compiled.