Re: Bluetooth under UNSLung 6.8

  • basestartion2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 27, 2008
      This feels good! Finally circumvented the last hurdle by manually
      forcing a reset of my ISSC BT USB dongle

      # hciconfig hci0 reset

      # hcitool inq
      Inquiring ...
      00:19:63:88:8D:5F clock offset: 0x4dd4 class:
      0x520204
      00:1C:35:85:90:53 clock offset: 0x5c3a class:
      0x5a0204

      # hcitool scan
      Scanning ...
      00:19:63:88:8D:5F Z530i