Re: Question about perl and perl modules on openwrt

  • asmodeo27
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 24, 2008
      Thank you Rod,

      by the way I noticed that since two day ago there is a package in the
      optaware repository for the Date-Calc perl module. I installed it and
      it' ask for another module that doesn't seems to be in the standard
      perl package (Carp::Clan). I will try to figure out what to do

      Thanks
      Asmodeo

      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/nslu2/cross/stable/perl_5.8.8-17_armeb.ipk