RE: [nslu2-linux] Strange situation

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14 7:23 AM
      Hello!
      Since I've got one "on order" as the saying goes, I was going to ask that
      same question that our correspondent did. Of course I haven’t selected a
      disk box for a disk, but that's my next big question.

      However, is anyone besides me watching the traffic on the new Linux-USB list
      on Vger? It seems that the issues concerning sound from a USB device and the
      thing, is still being decided.

      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...

      Behalf