[nslu2-linux] How to run a diversion script on Debian Etch

  • duy_pham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      I have an NSLU2 which first I install Unslung on it. I have practice with
      some GCC programming and write a diversion script to run it first when NSLU2
      is booted.

      Then I need to use a Logitech Quickcam and install OpenCV library on NSLU2
      for other application, so I switch to Debian Etch. My project contain an
      NSLU2 as a main processor for a robot, taking picture from the webcam then
      send the result to a microcontroller board. Everything is almost done,
      except that I don't know how to write something similar to the Unslung
      diversion script to run the program while boot NSLU2, without the Ethernet
      connection.Otherwise, should I access to NSLU2 through ethernet port, then
      run a program and disconnect the port without hanging up the process?

      Please help!!!