Re: How to post new new topic to wiki: Information Pages

  • mr_markas
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "nigelspon" <nigelspon@...> wrote:

      > I have worked up a semiconductor parts list for the NSLU2 which I
      > would like to add as a topic to the Information Pages. The top level
      > is password-protected, so how do I do this?
      >
      > Thanks

      Like Rod said, but for the uninitiated, we'll use your info as an
      example for others to learn from :-D

      If you check out http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/ you'll see a
      bunch of Hardware and other stuff.

      Type in and go to a URL that doesn't exist, let's say:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/NSLU2PartsList

      It will ask you if you want to create the topic. Fill out the page
      saving along the way. Then post back to this list the URL you created
      requesting it be added a locked Area (Info, etc) and section
      (Hardware). (NOTE: The HowTo isn't locked, but the Info is.)

      That's it. BTW, the Wiki is powered by PmWiki. You can find help on
      the NSLU2 Wiki or at the http://www.pmwiki.org site regarding markup
      and other elements.

      G'night, Mark S.