Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: how to Install lighttpd, fastcgi, PHP4.2 on the unslung nslu2 linux so i can

  • Scott Ruckh
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 28, 2008
      This is what you said Scott Ruckh

      >> This is what you said sdm485
      >>> I am wrong about the typo; sorry Brendan. I will take a refresher on
      >>> chmod.
      >>> Steve

      >>> print

      You can also check out, ampache, http://www.ampache.org/ . It is a fairly
      cool way to serve up your music files. It is quite a bit more
      sophisticated then musicbrowser.

      It requires MySQL. I don't run MySQL server on the NSLU2 so I don't have
      to worry about the extra resources that running MySQL server on the NSLU2
      would consume. I instead have another server running MySQL.

      Anyway, just another option for those who are looking at Web Front Ends to
      their music collections that are stored on their NSLU2 device.