Re: [nslu2-linux] hwclock takes ~1hr, increases boot time. How to replace the battery?

  • Bluechip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2008
      Changing the battery is a simple task :)
      http://www.rwhitby.net/projects/nslu2

      You will need to open the NSLU2 ...see "instructions" "step 1" [at above url]

      ...then, right in front of your eyes will be a big obvious lithium
      battery - just like the one on your PC motherboard :) It is a
      "CR2032" and you can buy them pretty much anywhere [the battery can
      be seen clearly in the photo for step-6] :) ...pay the extra for a
      good quality one ;)

      BC