Re: OWW 1-wire network on a slug NSLU2 - Installing

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008

      NEW UPDATE. Documenting to help others

      Answer to my questions:

      1. Get those errors as owwnogui is running in background already. Forgot that I added to startup to run in background.

      Commands for 'owwnogui' are located here http://oww.sourceforge.net/interactive.html

      2. Save options are:

      save [setup | setupng | stats | devices]

      3. Device file changes depending on what you enter in owwnogui.  More info is here:

      http://oww.sourceforge.net/oww_setup.html

      4. Info is here http://oww.sourceforge.net/oww_setup.html#devices