Re: [nslu2-linux] Fetchmail problem

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 11:19:38AM -0000, allanganderson wrote:
      > I need to use fetchmail, I think, to fetch from three ISP accounts,
      > but fetchmail aborts with "No such file or directory", which doesn't
      > help much.

      Allan,

      Try running fetchmail with the -v option, or maybe the -v -v
      options, and see if the extra diagnostic info that it prints helps
      identify which file if missing.

      The diagnostic info can end up either in the system logs or on
      the command line depending on which fetchmail options you selected.
      See man fetchmail.

      John