Is a Slug's RAID hot-swapable?

  • Juan A Cubillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm thinking about building a raid on my slug with some usb disks I have + a usb hub. But I'm in doubt if it's possible to hot-swap the disks.
      I've googled quite a bit about mdadm and it "looks" like it should be able to handle this. Does anyone has any experience on hotswapping disks with mdadm?

      Thnkz,
      Juan Cubillo