Maintainence window Saturday 5Jan2008 1700UTC-1900UTC

  • ka6sox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008
      There will be a maintainence window which may affect the following
      nslu2-linux.org sites: wiki, trac, svn, ipkgfind, and monotone.

      We don't anticipate any issues but at any point during that window you
      could not be able to access any or all of these services.

      ka6sox
      for the nslu2-linux.org infrastructure team