Re: Cant get OpenSSH to work on Unslung nslu2

  • zedug98
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
      Thanks Mike.

      So I uninstalled ssh, reinstalled it and yes I can log directly with
      the root password. Yay.

      Now to move forward with this key thing !

      -z
    • zedug98
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2007
        Per Mike's advice I removed the package; reinstalled it, checked that
        it worked without setting a key pair.

        I then did the wiki instructions again and now it works !

        I'm not sure it changed anything permission-wise...

        Anyway thanks for your quick support !

        -z