RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: Re: Squeezebox connection

  • Sebastien NOEL
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello, i ran nslu2 and squeezebox for over a year.
      You can install slimserver directly on nslu2, it runs with perl engine.
      You can use a crossover cable. But you will have to deal with connections between pc and nslu2 to updade music.
      This solution is ok but slow. Cpu speed is only 166mhz with 32mb.
      Seb