Re: [nslu2-linux] Fixing corrupted partition

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 12:48:40AM -0000, cmelikian wrote:
      > slug:~# fsck.ext3 -p /dev/sda1
      > /dev/sda1 contains a file system with errors, check forced.
      > Killed

      When I have received the message "Killed" on Unslung, it meant
      that the system had run out of swap space. Adding more solved it.
    • cmelikian
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2007
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, John <jl.050877@...> wrote:
        > When I have received the message "Killed" on Unslung, it meant
        > that the system had run out of swap space. Adding more solved it.

        Thanks John. Turns out my Debian install didn't mount my swap
        partition despite creating it! Oh well, it's added now.... it really
        is a learning curve getting this thing installed and configured but
        I'm learning!