Re: Debian automatic installer release date?

  • cmelikian
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
      Just to add that I have some options as to which kernel to install.
      There was 2.6.18-4-ixp4xx and 2.6.18-4-ixp5xx and another which was a
      shorter name but still with ixp4xx in it. Sorry, I am doing this from
      memory! So any idea which one I should install?
    • Martin Michlmayr
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2007
        * cmelikian <chris.melikian@...> [2007-12-04 08:04]:
        > Just to add that I have some options as to which kernel to install.
        > There was 2.6.18-4-ixp4xx and 2.6.18-4-ixp5xx and another which was a
        > shorter name but still with ixp4xx in it. Sorry, I am doing this from
        > memory! So any idea which one I should install?

        Can you choose 2.6.18-5-ixp4xx?
        --
        Martin Michlmayr
        http://www.cyrius.com/