Virtual Com Port on debian or unslung

  • on4cet
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007

      I would like to communicate with a serial device over tcp/ip ... It
      would like to make a webpage with php code and host it on the slug with
      apache or other webserver ...

      Has someone any info on creating a virtual comport on the slug with
      debian or unslung, so I can reference eg. com1 on the slug to a certain
      ip-socket ... ?

      I would like to do this with free software, is there something
      available ?

      Bart
    • Attila Csipa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        On Saturday 01 December 2007 11:55:03 on4cet wrote:
        > Has someone any info on creating a virtual comport on the slug with
        > debian or unslung, so I can reference eg. com1 on the slug to a certain
        > ip-socket ... ?

        Sounds like ser2net to me.