Re: Video Capture device

  • nllittle2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      OK, I am answering my own post (silly me!). I see that there there is
      a how_to (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InstallWinTVPVRUSB2)
      for a usb2 wintv. I also see there is a package for pvrusb2.

      Next question is has anyone used this with the Unslung (6.8)?

      Neil

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "nllittle2003" <nllittle@...> wrote:

      > I am wondering if anyone has used a video capture device on a NSLU2.
      > The idea is to take a video/audio feed from such a device and use vlc
      > to stream it to a network.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Neil

    • on4cet
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        I have such a device, and would like to see a hands-on tutorial for
        it...

        Bart