Video Capture device

  • nllittle2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      I am wondering if anyone has used a video capture device on a NSLU2.
      The idea is to take a video/audio feed from such a device and use vlc
      to stream it to a network.

      Thanks,
      Neil
    • nllittle2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
        OK, I am answering my own post (silly me!). I see that there there is
        a how_to (http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/OpenSlug/InstallWinTVPVRUSB2)
        for a usb2 wintv. I also see there is a package for pvrusb2.

        Next question is has anyone used this with the Unslung (6.8)?

        Neil

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "nllittle2003" <nllittle@...> wrote:

        > I am wondering if anyone has used a video capture device on a NSLU2.
        > The idea is to take a video/audio feed from such a device and use vlc
        > to stream it to a network.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Neil

      • on4cet
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          I have such a device, and would like to see a hands-on tutorial for
          it...

          Bart