Need to Clear All and Start Over

  • bill_steiner2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26 1:09 PM
      Ok, will take all shots for being stupid but I really could use some
      assistance.
      Early last year I setup my NSLU2 with UnSlung
      V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta, I have a 512 plugged into the Disk 2
      location and a 500gig drive plugged into the Disk 1 location.
      Here is where the trouble comes in, I have been away for six months
      and can't remember what the passwords are for the unit. So my
      question, is there a way to reset the device to the defaults and if so
      how and what are the default password(s).

      Really just a novice at this so any help would really be appreciated.