Re: sda1 on flash, not hdd - should I restart unslinging?

  • mike_c28
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2007
      Hi Ben,

      I had exactly this problem with a 500gb Freecom drive. I fixed it by
      doing the following.

      edit the linuxrc file, by changing the "sleep 5" statement
      into "sleep 10". Apparently the hard disk needs more than five seconds
      before it is ready.

      Hope this helps

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Pollinger"