Folders not showing

  • Phil Ayling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      Hi all. First post here, so please be gentle!

      After purchasing an NSLU2, and with A LOT of help from a friend and
      kind folks on the Roku forums, I have managed to Unsling, install
      Firefly server and get it working as a media server.

      My music is located on and 250Gb NTFS formatted HD, connected to USB
      Disk 1 port. Now I would like to use the disc as network storage.

      I can see and access the disk as HDD_1_1_1 under 'My Network Places'
      under WinXP SP2. Problem is, there are missing folders.

      If I plug the disk into my PC, I can see all folders:

      Art
      Music
      Pictures
      RECYCLED
      Recycler
      Renders
      Videos

      If I plug the disk into the SLUG and access the file through Network
      Places, or the web interface, the 'Pictures' and 'Videos' folders are
      missing. I have read there are issues with using NTFS disks with
      earlier versions of the Slug. Could this be it? I purchased my NSLU2
      in August.

      Thanks and regards,

      Phil.