optware/mssii renamed to optware/cs05q3armel

  • Brian Zhou
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2007
      Previously the feeds were named mssii and mssii-kernel because it was
      initially created for mssii.

      Now we have found linkstation pro, terastation pro II, turbostation
      109/209, and freecom datatank 2 can all use optware ipk's from the
      feed, we will rename the feeds to reflect they are all using the same
      toolchain (codesourcery 2005q3-2 toolchain for ARM little endian):

      old mssii => new cs05q3armel
      old mssii-kernel => new mssii

      There will be other device specific feeds as well.

      If you use MSS II, and find all of a sudden that your "ipkg update" no
      longer works, you need to change /opt/etc/ipkg/ files correspondingly:

      [code]
      rm -f `grep -l ipkg.nslu2-linux.org /opt/etc/ipkg/*`
      echo "src/gz armel
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/cs05q3armel/cross/stable" >
      /opt/etc/ipkg/armel-feed.conf
      echo "src/gz mssii