any RAM , FLASH parameter for building a new image ?

  • kk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Dear All:

      I would like to know if I build a new image from the start
      , do I have to set up any RAM , or FLASH size info ?

      From some system map info , I am guessing my board's RAM , FLAM may
      differ from the Linksys.

      'Cause I have tried the prebuild image from download , it's not running
      on my board. ( e.g. slug , openwrt slug , debian slug ... )

      I know the IXDPG425 borad is a development borad , may not suitable
      for NSLU2 images .

      I even start to rebuild an image from snapgear, still fail.

      I am wonderring why they are the same cpu model ixp4xx , but
      diffrent borad still NOT the SAME.

      Thanks !!