Bit-torrent clients

  • Da_Blitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      I know all of you out there running bit torrent clients all have your
      faviroute one (i personally prefer rtorrent as i find its quite light on
      resources) well i found another one with a gui thats seperate from the
      server: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/btg/

      it dosent use the rtorrent libterront but another libtorrent by the same
      name with simmilar goals (light resource usage

      hope someone finds it helpful and is willing to compile a package,
      choice is a good thing ;)