Unslug and user quota

  • vw_man99
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hi All, I recently installed the latest Unslung and am trying to
      figure out why user quotas are not limiting user space. Created a
      user "test" which is part of group "test" only with 5MB limit, but
      can move files >1GB into the share. Have searched around and don't
      see any clear answers to these type of issues. Can anyone offer
      advise since I don't want to use it with one whole share for
      everyone. Only other option is to go to Debian install which I prefer
      to avoid. Thanks.
    • Marcel Nijenhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
        On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 00:01 +0000, vw_man99 wrote:

        > I recently installed the latest Unslung and am trying to
        > figure out why user quotas are not limiting user space.

        Unfortunately not many people are interested in quota so nobody
        seems to know the answer.

        > Only other option is to go to Debian install which I prefer
        > to avoid.

        You could check of SlugOS is a better alternative.

        --
        marceln