Re: [nslu2-linux] Reinstall Debian with/without restoring firmware ?

  • Martin Michlmayr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2007
      * jukli2008 <jukli2008@...> [2007-10-27 11:00]:
      > The point is, how can reinstall Debian on USB memory? Do I have to
      > restore official Linksys firmware and after perform again the same
      > steps I took to get Debian running?

      Normally, you could simply flash the debian-installer image using
      upslug2 (rather than flashing the Linksys firmware and using the web
      interface to "upgrade" to debian-installer). However,
      debian-installer is currently broken. For now, I suggest you follow
      http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html

      --
      Martin Michlmayr
      http://www.cyrius.com/