Is there any one in Silicon Vally , CA that can do "Fatten the Slug" job for me

  • nandigama
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2007

      Are there any hands-on experts in Bay Area who can do a memory upgrade
      on my Slug. I have tried to unsolder chips from RAM strips and did a
      very bad job of un-soldering. So, I don't want to even try touching
      chips on my slug. If there is some wizard who can do that for me, I
      can bring my slug, chips and even buy you a good lunch in a very neat
      restaurent in Bay Area.

      Kind regards
      Murali Nandigama