Re: [nslu2-linux] New to unslug

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
      Thats the command! Thanks. Its been awhile using Linux. Ive been using winblows since I got laid off as a systems eng in 2001. Now I can dust off all these Linux boxes I have sitting here.

      Im trying to get this nslu to use a logitech usb cam so I can run it remotely over wifi and also take still shots using a canon EOS D60 over wifi.

      Brian Wood wrote:
      Bill wrote:

      well scrap that question. after I rebooted it works. I guess you have to
      reboot to get stuff you install to get working. Gphoto is working but I
      cant find its directory. It should be under /opt but isnt. hmmmmm

      Try which to find the the executable.

      beww

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:nslu2-linux-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:nslu2-linux-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Brian Wood
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
        Bill wrote:

        > Thats the command! Thanks. Its been awhile using Linux. Ive been using
        > winblows since I got laid off as a systems eng in 2001. Now I can dust
        > off all these Linux boxes I have sitting here.

        Glad it worked for you. Remember which won't work for non-executables
        that are not in your path.

        There locate as well, if you have the db set up.

        Welcome back to the right side of the force.

        beww