nslu2-linux.org DNS problems

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      Folks,

      We attempted to move our DNS to a new provider. To cut a long story
      short, the transition wasn't successful. I take full responsibility for
      that (as the choice of nameservers is under my ultimate control).

      I have moved the nameservers back to the old provider until we can do a
      thorough review of the new setup.

      As a result of this, some of you will have seen some weird DNS behaviour
      over the last couple of days, and it will probably persist for a couple
      more days as the nameserver changes propagate.

      My apologies for the degradation in service.

      -- Rod
    • Yann E. MORIN
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Rod,
        All,

        On Monday 01 October 2007 04:28:32 Rod Whitby wrote:
        [--SNIP: DNS problems--]
        > My apologies for the degradation in service.

        Apologies taken. :-)
        Anyone doing stuff there are not paid for are allowed such /mistakes/.
        This is a volunteer work on your part, and you can't be held guilty for trying
        to enhance nslu2.org.

        Keep up the good work!

        Regards,
        Yann E. MORIN, occasional nslu2.org user.

        | Yann E. MORIN | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics' conspiracy: |
        | +0/33 662376056 | Software Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN | ^ |
        | http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL | """ conspiracy. |